File attachments do not sync although Pro features

Options
axon
axon
Community Member

Hi,

I have updated to iOS 8 and updated 1Password (v5.0.1. )as well, which shows the Pro features as activated (You're awesome, etc). Now the only thing that nags me, is that after several attempts to sync from my Mac (1Password 4Version 4.4.2.BETA-4 (442004) Agile Beta) to my iPad and iPhone, file attachments do not sync (I have attached PNGs). Any insight on why this does not work, or what could cause issues?

regards

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

What sync method are you using? Attachments will not currently sync if you use wifi sync between your Mac and your iDevice. That will change when 1P5 for Mac is released (following the release of Yosemite).

Stephen

• axon
    axon
    Community Member
    Options

@Stephen_C‌
    Thank you for the clarification. I am using WiFi sync only.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @axon,

Thanks so much for clarifying! As @Stephen_C says, In 1Password 4, Wi-Fi sync was unable to sync attachments. Our developers have made some awesome improvements to Wi-Fi sync in 1Password 5 for iOS, including the ability to sync attachments. Unfortunately, for this awesome new improvement also requires an update to 1Password for Mac. We hope to release that update alongside OS X 10.10 Yosemite, so until then Wi-Fi will be unable to sync attachments.

I'm sorry I don't have a perfect answer for you here, but I hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.