Birthdates are not displaying correctly

Options
Megan
Megan
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Version 5.0.1 released today won't save edits to existing items.

Comments

• jimthing
    jimthing
    Community Member
    Options

Me too, NOTHING SAVES AFTER EDITING – WTF!

• jimthing
    jimthing
    Community Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Dropbox sync has to be confirmed on starting this new version, but it still screws the data up!

DOB bug:

I continually enter:
    11/03/1942

It continually shows:
    10/03/1942

Try deleting the field, it refuses to delete the data.
    Mac shows the correct date vs iP6P shows the wrong one. Try deleting the Mac date, it doesn't delete the wrong date on iP6P.

WTF - just how irritating is this!!!!!
    I even setup a completely new "Identity", yet it STILL shows the wrong date!

THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH – this is our secure data we have to handout to companies, we check it's 100% correct, then 1P screws it all up!

Not one answer from staff here either is truly appalling.

• jimthing
    jimthing
    Community Member
    Options

bump.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jimthing,

I've moved your comments into a separate thread, as the issue you are talking about seems different than the existing discussion.

I sincerely apologize for the frustration you're feeling. Our developers have heard about this bug before, although I'm not able to recreate it at the moment. Could you confirm that you have the dates and timezones set the same across all your devices? We occasionally see this issue when users have crossed timezones - have you done any travelling recently?

It would also be helpful to know the version numbers of 1Password and your operating system for all computers and devices running 1Password?
    The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we'll be able to get you sorted out! :)

• jimthing
    jimthing
    Community Member
    edited September 2014
    Options

Megan why are you breaking my EXACTLY THE SAME ISSUE off into another thread!

"Birthdates off by one day in 1Password 5. [Under Investigation]":
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/28709

And this one is highly likely to be the same bloody issue, too...

"Version 5.0.1 released today won't save edits to existing items":
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/28783

Not very good moderation whatsoever!

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Would you please keep comments on this forum civil, whatever your feelings may be.

Stephen

• jimthing
    jimthing
    Community Member
    Options

I was keeping it civil – don't shoot the messenger, deal with what the messenger says.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jimthing,

As I explained above, your comments were moved into a separate thread because the issue in the original thread you posted in was discussing issues with edits in Secure Notes not being saved, and the issue you mention is that birthdates are incorrectly saved. It may sound similar, it sounds like two separate issues to me.

I'd be happy to help get this issue tracked down, if you could provide me with the information I requested in my previous post, we'll get started!

This discussion has been closed.