Bug: Restore from Backup

Options
aclauss
aclauss
Community Member

I had the issue that the Pro features were not enabled and the „restore purchase“ button did not work. I followed your advice to create a backup of the 1P data, copy this backup to my computer via iTunes, delete the App and reinstall it from scratch, then copy the backup to the App via iTunes again and then restore the 1P data from the backup again. Pro features are now available, so this did work.

But something else did not work correctly and caused a little bit of panic…. (OK, not really because I do have everything stored elsewhere, but still…)

After restoring from backup, there were the correct number of entries in the correct categories, but none of them had a name and when opening the entries, all were empty!!! It looked like all of the data was destroyed.

Fortunately this was not the case, but I had to force-quit the App before it showed the data again. So this is „only“ a problem displaying the data after restoring it from a backup.

This happened with version 5.0.1 on an iPhone 5s.

Comments

• Thanks for the feedback, @aclauss. Our developers are aware of this issue and are working on a solution.

ref: OPI-1682

This discussion has been closed.