What 3rd Party iOS 8 Apps Work with 1Password

Options
ChristopherA
ChristopherA
Community Member

There is some mention in the docs of direct support for 1Password by 3rd Party iOS Apps. Who supports it directly?

And where is the documentation for the API if we want to support 1Password in our own app?

-- Christopher Allen

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

For the first list of supported apps see this blog post from AgileBits. For the extension API go here.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ChristopherA,

I hope that @Stephen_C's answers have been helpful! I just wanted to add an 'official' thank-you for considering adding 1Password support to your app. Our developers have made it as easy as possible, but if you have any questions, we're happy to help. :)

• rbarr
    rbarr
    Community Member
    Options

This is like getting locked in an ice cream store on a warm summer night. I guess I got too excited and tried to log into a few apps but did not see the 1password icon.... soon I hope....

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rbarr,

That's a great metaphor! I feel the same way as you do - I'd LOVE it for my bank and all my social networks to enable the 1Password extension so I could do away with copying and pasting my epically long passwords everywhere.

Feel free to harass the developers of your favourite apps and let them know you're keen on a scoop of ice cream ... I mean 1Password support in their app. :)

This discussion has been closed.