5.0.1 requires disable / enable use TouchID & iOS keychain to get TouchID to work

Options
atl4141
atl4141
Community Member
edited September 2014 in iOS

1Password 5.0.1 continues to prompt me to enter Master Password even though Use TouchID is enabled. Following the instructions to reset works for a couple of minutes but then the problem occurs again.

Comments

• atl4141
    atl4141
    Community Member
    Options

Agilebits is removing posts whereby users are reporting that TouchID is not working as they expect.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @atl4141‌

I sincerely apologize for the trouble that you're having here. First of all, I just want to assure you that we aren't removing users' posts, except in the case where a user has made the same post in multiple threads. This is done primarily to ensure that we're not duplicating efforts by responding to the same questions multiple times. What we have been moving individual posts into existing threads that are already discussing the issue. Particularly when the forums are as busy as they are after a big launch, having conversations about a single issue condensed as much as possible into a single thread can really help us to provide more efficient support - and to notify users when a fix is in.

In order to get this sorted out, I'll need to know a little bit more about your 1Password ecosystem:

• Are you seeing this behaviour in the main app, the app extension, or both?
    • Do you have the 'Use iOS keychain' enabled in Settings > Advanced?

The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we'll be able to get you sorted out! :)

This discussion has been closed.