1Password 3.7.2 iOS doesn't login to dropbox

Options

My iPhone 5s can't sync 1Password data with the Mac via Dropbox. I use version 3.7.2 which is done to be working. Sync is broken and, when I want to reactive it, I have to enter the master code and then, on another page, the address mail and the password for the Dropbox account. And, each time I try to enter mail and dropbox password, it says that login failed and it ask me to verify password and email.
But I'm sure. I tried to disconnect on the Mac (dropbox web site) and login again manually, and it works (so I didn't forget may password). I tried to disconnect on the Dropbox App on the iPhone and login again, and it works too. It doesn't work only in 1Password App...

Comments

• Jean-Jacques Ardoino
    Options

OK, after I posted the message, I saw another thread where it's said that there is now a problem between dropbox APIs and 1Password 3.x. So it woud be better to install 1Password 4 (now it's 5) on the iPhone. So I have to think about buying again. 1Password 5 is free, but there's something to pay in-app

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Jean-Jacques Ardoino,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. As you've discovered, 1Password 3 for iOS is no longer able to sync with Dropbox, due to a change in Dropbox's API. Your best bet would be to install 1Password 5 for iOS on your iPhone. The bonus is that it is free, so you can test it out and play with the available features before deciding if you want to pay for the Pro features. There's a lot of great stuff in the basic free app, including the ability to create and edit Logins, Identities, Credit Cards and Secure Notes and keep your data synced up across all your devices.

If you have any questions about 1Password 5 for iOS, we'd be happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.