Can't upgrade to iOS 8, but can't log into Dropbox from 3.7.2

Options
Dana Cass
Dana Cass
Community Member

I can't log into Dropbox from 1Password for iOS 3.7.2, which appears to be a known problem that can only be solved by upgrading. Unfortunately, I can't upgrade to iOS 8 yet because my work email app is not yet compatible (argh). Is there any way to get access to 1Password for iOS 4 so I can access passwords from my phone? We don't know how long it's going to be until the developer for our work email app releases an iOS 8-compatible update and in the meantime, this is kind of a huge PITA.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2014
    Options

Hi Dana Cass,

I sincerely apologize for the trouble here - I agree, this does sound like a PITA. Unfortunately, you're right - Dropbox changed their API a while back and this change made it impossible for 1Password 3 for iOS to sync using Dropbox. Since we released 1Password 5 for iOS as an upgrade to 1Password 4 for iOS and not as a separate app, 1Password 4 for iOS is no longer available for new purchasers in the App Store.

To continue using 1Password 3 for iOS while waiting for the iOS 8 email app, I suggest looking into Wi-Fi Sync with 1Password 3 for Mac. What other computers and devices are you currently using 1Password on?

This discussion has been closed.