Being asked to buy when I already have a license

Options
phoenixrizing
phoenixrizing
Community Member
edited September 2014 in Android

I searched a little to find this issue and it seems others have experienced the same thing, but I'm not clear on the solution.

I'm using the v4.1.1 app for Android. I purchased a license last month. In the past couple of weeks, the app has notified me that it's time to buy. When I press "buy" (to see what would happen), that window goes away and it's back to normal.

The About screen confirms it Premium Features were unlocked on 8/19/14.

Do you have any suggestions that might clear this up?

Comments

• saad
    edited September 2014
    Options

I'm sorry you're seeing the trial screens even after purchasing the premium features. Could you exit 1Password by tapping on the menu button (3 vertical dots on top) and then select Exit? Once 1Password exits, I would like you to launch 1Password again and then go into Settings > Premium features. Let me know if it says x days remaining in your trial period. I look forward to your reply.

• phoenixrizing
    phoenixrizing
    Community Member
    Options

I did ask you instructed. What I saw on the screen was the same window with the "thanks for buying" message and the continue button. There was nothing telling me how many days of a trial remained.

• Thank you for confirming the premium features are unlocked. After following my instructions, did you see any more of the trial screens again?

• phoenixrizing
    phoenixrizing
    Community Member
    Options

No, not yet.

• That's awesome to hear. You should not see the trial screens again!

This discussion has been closed.