I am so confused on how to use 1password with IPhone

Options
peedy
peedy
Community Member

--When signing into apps on my iphone how do I use 1password to do so?? Can you not do that with apps?

--Another issue while in an app for example amazon wanting to add new shipping adress how do I use 1password to auto fill?? Nothing comes up asking me to auto fill while inside the app. I dont want to be inside the 1password browser all the time for this

When surfing on Safari on iphone how do I auto fill??

Sorry but I can seem to get it to work.

Last question---When filling in banking info on does it leave off your name. I was using bank autofill inside the browser of 1password on a site and didnt auto fill everything.

Comments

• --When signing into apps on my iphone how do I use 1password to do so?? Can you not do that with apps?

You can! For apps that support it. You can read more about this here:

--Another issue while in an app for example amazon wanting to add new shipping adress how do I use 1password to auto fill?? Nothing comes up asking me to auto fill while inside the app. I dont want to be inside the 1password browser all the time for this

Filling of identities and credit cards currently requires the 1Browser.

When surfing on Safari on iphone how do I auto fill??

Last question---When filling in banking info on does it leave off your name. I was using bank autofill inside the browser of 1password on a site and didnt auto fill everything.

I'm not sure I follow. It should fill any fields that you have saved in your login item.

This discussion has been closed.