Icons not appearing properly in iOS8 on iphone 6+

Options
hellbus
hellbus
Community Member

I have an iPhone 6+ with the latest version of 1Password on it. When I scroll through the list of login items, I can see the icon of their associated websites. When I actually click into the login item (to view the username, password, etc.), all I am seeing is the generic keyhole icon. I have tried to remove and re-install 1Password, but the problem persists.

I am syncing with Dropbox. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comments

• Hi @hellbus‌

iPhone 6 (non-plus) here, but I am not experiencing this issue. Can you please try flipping Settings > Display > Show Rich Icons OFF and then back ON?

Please let me know if that helps.

Ben

• hellbus
    hellbus
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the reply! I tried what you suggested, but it did not help. Curiously though, the icons that I had to manually add in 1Password for Mac appear without issue. I also noticed that things like Credit Cards, and Software keys are showing the correct icon when I go into the item. This appears to just be affecting items in the "Logins" category.

When I toggled the setting back on, all the icons reappeared in the list view, but when I go into the item, it still shows the generic one. It's not a huge issue, but something that I would probably want working in the future.

• That is quite strange, and different from my experience. To track this down better I'd like to ask you to please create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• hellbus
    hellbus
    Community Member
    Options

Ok. I will send it. Just to let you know, the problem is NOT happening on my iPad with iOS 8.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hellbus,

That is a bit odd. A Diagnostics Report will help us track down where things are getting tangled up. :)

This discussion has been closed.