Auto-Submit Logins by Individual Login

Options
Sergio77
Sergio77
Community Member

I am a 1Password user previously used LastPass. I am using 1Password version five and I have an iPad with iOS 8. I have the auto submit feature set in my overall settings. I login by pressing the website on an individual login. Most of my login's work fine with the auto submit feature, however some websites (e.g SSA.gov) do not work with this feature. Is it possible to disable auto submit for these few logins individually without changing my overall settings?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Great question. Hope to hear an answer soon.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2014
    Options

Hi @Sergio77,

If you also use 1Password on a desktop, you can set individual 'submit' settings there, but this option is not yet available for iOS. I've filed a request with our developers to bring individual submit settings to the iOS app, as I can see it being a very useful feature now that everyone is enjoying the awesome filling powers of the app extension!

ref: OPI-1771

I'm including an example here of how this setting can be changed if you currently use 1Password 4 for Mac: simply edit the entry and change the submit option near the bottom of the entry. :)

This discussion has been closed.