Minor: 1P browser does not work well with this forum

Options
Paco II
Paco II
Community Member

The 1Password browser does not play well with this forum. There is a bug preventing one to see much of a thread. Please fix when you can. Thanks.

Screenshot: https://dropbox.com/s/7mgm47t616bwr6q/1pforumbug.jpg?dl=0

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

I don't much like the mobile version of these forums on my iPhone either. I'm guessing (but don't know for sure) that vanilla, the host for the forums, is where this problem lies. The display on my iPad, however, is fine, and I therefore tend to avoid trying to read the forums on my iPhone whenever I can.

• Paco II
    Paco II
    Community Member
    Options

Works correctly in iOS Safari. Only seeing the issue with the built-in 1P browser.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Paco II,

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting 1Browser to display our forum pages correctly on your iPhone. Which version of 1Password are you running and what do you have Settings > 1Browser > User Agent configured to be?

• Paco II
    Paco II
    Community Member
    Options

5.0.1, running on iPhone 5, iOS 8.0.1. Tried both Safari iphone and 1p as user agent.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Paco II,

When you switched the Browser Agent over to Safari (iOS), did you also close the browser page and re-load the information? I'm not able to recreate this issue using Safari (iOS) as the browser agent.

• Paco II
    Paco II
    Community Member
    Options

I may not have opened a new tab. So is the issue only happening for you when agent is set to 1P?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Paco II,

I'm actually unable to recreate the display bug either with the user agent as Safari (iOS) or 1Browser. Please try this:

• Log out of your forum account in 1Browser
    • Go to Settings > 1Browser and set your user agent to Safari (iOS) - this just tells 1Browser to display things the way Safari for iOS would
    • Find your Login for the AgileBits discussion board and tap the URL
    • 1Password should open and fill your Login in 1Browser.

Does it display properly now?

• Paco II
    Paco II
    Community Member
    Options

Can no longer reproduce the issue. Not sure what was going on but seem to work now.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Paco II,

Well, I'm glad things are looking good for you! I've spoken with some colleagues who are aware of a display issue in 1Browser, so we are investigating it. For now though, I'm just happy to hear that you can browse the forums on your phone properly. :)

This discussion has been closed.