Yesterday? It Worked - Today? Nothing

Options
allanjim3
allanjim3
Community Member

Immediately after I set-up 1password, I tested it and things were fine. Today it's like I don't even have it installed. I've tried numerous variations which I thought might help, to no avail. I emailed support 28 hours ago and got an auto-response and 'case number' so I'm sure I'll hear back eventually. Since I've owned every iPhone since the day one release of the first iPhone and got along ok without this App, I think I'll be ok without it.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

I assume you are running 1P5 on iOS 8: is that correct? What do you mean when you say:

Today it's like I don't even have it installed.

There is no icon for 1P5? Clicking on the icon doesn't do anything? Or is it some other problem? I think you're going to have to let us have more details if you want help here.

You might also let us know whether your phone is the only place with your 1P data or whether you sync with another device—because that may help others to help you.

Stephen

• Hi @allanjim3,

We really want to help you fix this. It is not normal for an app to suddenly disappear off the phone. Generally, only the user can wipe an app off, nothing an app can do to remove itself.

Can you explain more about what you're seeing, so we can help you.

This discussion has been closed.