login for fritz.box via 1password Safari extension doesn't work

Options
dluety
dluety
Community Member

Hi,

When I try to log in to my router (aim fritzbox 7490) on my mobile devices as iPad and iPhone with iOS 8.0.2, 1password wont regonize the field for the password and leaves it blank. On my iMac the log in works great. What can I do?

Kind regards from Berlin

Daniel

Comments

• Hi @dluety,

I assume Fritz.box is an internal website that goes to your home router, right? If yes, it'd make it difficult for us to test this.

Does it change between mobile and desktop themes depending on how you get to it? If yes, can you change it to the desktop site on your iPad and see if 1Password will fill in on that page instead?

• Tabaluga
    Tabaluga
    Community Member
    edited September 2014
    Options

Same problem here. Login on Mac works fine. On iOS Safari the 1P5 extension does show the login, but using this login does not fill the password field. There is no mobile website for me, it's the same on all devices.

The fritz.box page is an internal page mapped to the ip of the router. All fritz box devices are using that system. Don't you guys have any fritz box to run some test?

• dluety
    dluety
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT‌
    i will send you an PM with an link to my router.

• Hi guys,

Please try adding /login.lua at the end of the address and see if that'll get 1Password to fill in.

@tabaluga:

Don't you guys have any fritz box to run some test?

Fritz isn't popular in North America, where most of us are based out of.

• Tabaluga
    Tabaluga
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT
    Fritz.box/login.lua doesn't work either with iOS 1PW5

• Thanks for the update @Tabaluga. Could you please drop us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com with a link to this thread, and mention my name? I have an idea. :)

Thanks.

Ben

Ask for the source code for the login page of the Fritz box

• dluety
    dluety
    Community Member
    Options

I tried it yesterday again with 1Password latest release for iOS (Version5.3). Stil I am not able to use the 1Password Safari extension to log into my web interface of the in Germany very popular Fritzbox (http://avm.de). Any ideas why 1Password is not recognizing the the fields for username and password?

Thanks Daniel

• dluety
    dluety
    Community Member
    Options

OK solved, if i log in via IPFritbox/login.lua I can log in! So it is the because the login is in an frame ....

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @dluety! Glad to hear that works. :)

This discussion has been closed.