Extend search doesn't work with custom field headers?

Options
iCoco
iCoco
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

When I perform a search using the search field provided within 1Password, and click the "extend to all fields" button (german: "Suche auf alle Felder ausweiten"), I don't get any result if the search term would be included in a custom field header. (I don't know how to better explain, as I am on a german computer, but I'll include a screenshot to better illustrate what I mean.)

A bug?image

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @iCoco,

Indeed, we do have this filed as a bug and I've added your report to it -- thanks! Searching all fields currently doesn't include section headers, like those in your helpful image.

ref: OPM-1299

• iCoco
    iCoco
    Community Member
    Options

Good to know. And an easy thing to resolve, I guess. :)

Btw, when I click or double click on the thumbnail in my original posting, nothing happens. When I right click and choose to open the pic in new tab or window, the image remains a tiny thumbnail size. So, just because I am curious: what would I want to do to see such this pic in its whole size and beauty??

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @iCoco,

I've edited your original post to include the image inline, in its whole size and beauty. :)

I'm still getting the hang of how images work in this forum. The easiest way I've found to include images inline is to save the image to an online service, like Dropbox, then click the image icon in the comment header and paste the link in the dialogue box that pops up.

This discussion has been closed.