Filling on clients.mindbodyonline.com

Options
Megan
Megan
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Safari extension not filling fields [Please open new threads for different URLs].

Comments

• oregondave
    oregondave
    Community Member
    Options

Per your response at #2, I just updated to IOS 8.0.2' and there is no Settings - Security nor Settings - Advanced.

I'm trying to get the extension to fill login pages. It doesn't. It also asks me to enter master password every time I try again.

• oregondave
    oregondave
    Community Member
    Options

Re my comment at #13: sorry, I thought you meant the system Settings, not 1Password's. I've done those two, but this particular website's login will still not fill. And even though I changed the Request after . . . To 24 hours, and don't have it set to lock on exit, it's still asking for master password every time I try.

• oregondave
    oregondave
    Community Member
    Options

The website in question is https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=14312. This is on an iPad, no Touch ID involved.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @oregondave,

I've split your comments into a new topic, since we're dealing with a different misbehaving URL here. (Trying to keep multiple issues straight in a single thread can get a bit complicated.)

Thanks so much for providing the URL here. I've done some testing here, and I'm seeing the same thing you are: while 1Password can fill the site just fine on a desktop, it's having trouble filling the details in both mobile Safari and in 1Browser. I'll pass the URL along to our developers to see if we can't improve 1Password's behaviour for you here.

This is on an iPad, no Touch ID involved.

The answers in the TouchID FAQ can apply to you even if you do not have TouchID available on your device. Simply replace 'TouchID' with 'PIN' and you should find the answers to many of your questions. Please note that to get a more reliable experience out of your lock settings, we strongly encourage you to enable the 'Use iOS keychain' option in Settings > Advanced. There's also a helpful post at the top of this forum discussing a few issues we've noticed in TouchID in 1Password 5. (Again, this will apply to your non-TouchID device as well). In particular:

We have found an issue where the 1Password Extension is not properly resetting the Master Password Auto-Lock timer. This means that 1Password continues to believe that the Master Password Auto-Lock timeout has expired, and requires the Master Password on each launch of the extension.

Unlocking the main 1Password app will properly reset the timer, and allow you to unlock 1Password or the 1Password extension with Touch ID until the Master Password Auto-Lock timeout expires again.

This issue has been fixed and will be available in the next update.

This discussion has been closed.