Safari extension no longer submits after filling [Resolved: restart Safari]

Options
gsylvester
gsylvester
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

Silly question, but I've recently noticed a change of 1Password's behavior since upgrading from the demo version to the paid version. After upgrading, 1Password no longer automatically "clicks the submit button"upon logging in. Any website login now stays at the login page once 1Password fills in the user/pass. Again, this is not a huge deal, as it's not a complicated task to hit submit, however, I miss the fully-automatic feeling of the app literally bringing me all the way in. I'm on OS X 10.9.5 and Safari Version 7.1 (9537.85.10.17.1).

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @gsylvester,

Thanks so much for choosing to support 1Password! Your 'submit' settings shouldn't have changed when you moved from the trial to the paid version, but I'd like you to take a peek in your Preferences > Browser just in case. Is 'Automatically submit logins after filling' checked off?

• gsylvester
    gsylvester
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Megan. No, the Safari setting was correct. Seems that all Safari needed was a restart. It's now working just fine! Thanks... Greg

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Greg ( @gsylvester‌ ),

I'm glad to hear that a little restart got things behaving for you! Since this issue is nicely sorted out now, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.