Whitehat Aviator browser extension for 1Password 4 for Mac [Resolved: use Chrome extension]

Options
umpire318
umpire318
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

I see in the forum that 1Password now has a browser extension for Aviator. However when I go to the Extensions page, it is not listed. Is this only a beta? If not, where do I find the extension.
Mac OS 10.9.5 and 1PW 4.4.1.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @umpire318,

After opening the 1Password 4 Browser Extension page in Whitehat Aviator, try installing the extension for Chrome and see if that works for you. Let us know if you have any trouble with its installation/usage and we'll be happy to help you out. Thanks!

• umpire318
    umpire318
    Community Member
    Options

Chrome extension worked for Aviator. Thanks. Note on the extensions page for this tip could be helpful for other users.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @umpire318‌

I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get the Chrome extension installed - thanks for the feedback!

Since this issue is nicely sorted out now, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.