1Password Anywhere loads only a blank page

Options
natsora
natsora
Community Member

Hi I am having problems viewing 1password anywhere again. I click the HTML file in dropbox the page opens but the screen remains blank.

I tried this on the Firefox browser. Anyone have any solution for this?

Comments

• Hi @natsora‌,

1PasswordAnywhere seems to work fine for me in Firefox. To be certain, are you using this process?

• Open Firefox.
    • Go to Dropbox.com and sign in.
    • Find your 1Password.agilekeychain and click into it.
    • Click the 1Password.html file.

The browsers no longer support opening directly from the file system, such as Finder. You will need to access it from the Dropbox website.

• natsora
    natsora
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @chrisdj‌,

Yes I have done exactly as your steps indicated. I have been accessing my 1Password anywhere like that for a long time but it stopped working suddenly. I am not sure why.

• ChrisJW
    ChrisJW
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I'm having the same problem. When I download and inspect 1Password.html it appears incomplete i.e. it's missing a lot of the javascript that appears in older versions.

What's the best way to get 1Password to regenerate this file?

• @natsora‌ & @ChrisJW‌: The best way to regenerate the html file is to delete it, then fire up one of your 1Password installs, and let it sync. It should recreate the now-missing html file from scratch.

• ChrisJW
    ChrisJW
    Community Member
    Options

That did the trick. 1Password Anywhere is working for me again. Cheers @chrisdj!

• natsora
    natsora
    Community Member
    Options

@chrisdj‌ It works! Thank you!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ChrisJW and @natsora,

On behalf of @chrisdj, thanks for letting us know that you're all sorted out! I'm glad creating a fresh keychain got things working for you.

If you hit any further snags, you know where to find us. :)

This discussion has been closed.