I am losing my patience
posted from iPad mini retina latest****

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ABDULHAKKIM‌

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble here, but I'll need a bit more detail in order to get this sorted out.

• What URL did you create a Login for?
    • What exactly is taking more than a minute? Is 1Password attempting to fill the Login?

If you can provide a bit more detail on the situation, we'd be happy to get it straightened out for you - we certainly don't want you losing your patience! :)

• ABDULHAKKIM
    ABDULHAKKIM
    Community Member
    Options

thank you for replying,
    www.yahoomail.com
    every time it is asking for verification through sms
    NOW NEW PROBLEM in default browser password key is blank
    first time I downloaded from AppStore it's okay,but I deleted again installed
    from iTunes now it is showing blank

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ABDULHAKKIM‌

Thanks for including that URL! I was able to create a Login for yahoomail.com that fills properly on mobile Safari. If you have a Login saved for Yahoomail, it should show up in the app extension when you are viewing the sign-in page in mobile Safari.

Are you seeing something different?

Here's how to create a Login using 1Password 5 for iOS:

• Copy the URL of the site
    • Switch from 1Browser to the 'vault view'
    • Tap the '+' icon when in the Categories or Logins tab to add a new Login
    • Paste in the site's URL (you may want to update this later so it is the site's sign-in page instead of the create account page, if different)
    • Enter a unique title for the entry
    • Type in your username
    • Generate a password (if it's a new account, or type in your existing password)
    • Save the entry and tap to copy the generated password
    • Switch back to 1Browser or mobile Safari - does your new Login show?

I hope this helps, but we're here if you have any further questions or concerns!

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

I've been having lots of page loading delays and failures in Mobile Safari since updating to iOS 8. Usually force quitting Safari and retrying cures the problems. I can't say that this problem with loading yahoo is related to my experience, but it sounds similar, so I thought I'd mention it. I think this is an iOS problem, not a 1Password issue. But that's only because I have experienced the same thing on various web pages without any login requests to 1Password 5.

• Hi hawkmoth,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We are aware of a lot of network instability from iOS 8, so it might be related here.

Abdul, that might be another idea, try to reboot your iOS device and see if it works better.

This discussion has been closed.