1Password appears twice in iCloud storage [Normal due to differences in iCloud sync on iOS 7 and 8]

Options
Bob Grace
Bob Grace
Community Member
edited October 2014 in iOS

I am syncing via iCloud/iCloud Drive on my iPhone and iPad. When I go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, I noticed that 1Password appears twice under Documents and Data. Why are there two 1Password files in iCloud?

Comments

• Hi Bob,

Please create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

Ben

• Bob Grace
    Bob Grace
    Community Member
    Options

Sent. Thanks for your help!

• Hi,

Just to share it with others here, the issue reported here is normal as the result of the switch from the old iOS 7's iCloud sync to the new CloudKit sync on iOS 8. The first set of data is from 1Password's iCloud data on iOS 7 or prior and the second is for iOS 8 and afterward.

• Dave Wolf
    Dave Wolf
    Community Member
    Options

Does that mean we can delete the first set of 1Password data displayed there? Will the order always be the same for all users?

• MikeT
    edited October 2014
    Options

Hi @Dave Wolf,

Please make sure 1Password 5 has all of your data and you back it up first before you delete anything.

The one you're looking for is the one with missing logo and starts with onepassword and is in the Data and Docs section. It might show a smaller size than the other one.

This discussion has been closed.