Protect an Image [not possible to add attachments via iOS at this time - add on Mac/Windows]

Options
CC8877
CC8877
Community Member
edited October 2014 in iOS

Hi there. I don't find the option to protect an image in 1password for iOS. Own an iPhone 6 and I need to protect photos of my bank security codes cards (they ask me combinations like sea battle and I have to find it on the cards) . How do I do it? Can't find how. Can you help me?

Comments

• Hi @CC8877,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to add an attachment to an item using 1Password for iOS. But I'll certainly let our developers know that you're interested in this feature. :)

For now, if you use 1Password on Mac or Windows, you can add an attachment there and it will sync to the iOS app.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

• CC8877
    CC8877
    Community Member
    Options

thank you very much. Well I will give a look to OSX application for now. Thank's a lot.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @CC8877,

I'm glad that @JasperP‌ was able to help you out! Since this issue is nicely sorted out now, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.