How to search for Conflicts in 1P4 Mac

Options
dvand5
dvand5
Community Member

Within my Dropbox sync, I began to notice 'Conflicted Copy...' from 3 of my 4 devices for many of the 'objects'. I would like to clear this up but how would one go about this.

How can I search within 1P4 for 'Conflicts'? I see where this is listing in the item details, but not seeing how I can search for this, so I don't have to search through all items.

Then, once I edit out or merge the conflicts, will the multiple listings in Dropbox then be removed too?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dvand5‌

Thanks for taking the time to write in! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. You can search for conflicts in 1Password by creating a Smart Folder that uses the criteria 'Conflict fields' 'are' present. This will show you all entries that may have conflicting data within them.

If you're seeing a lot of conflicts within the 1Password.agilekeychain file bundle in Dropbox, we can reset sync on all your devices to generate a fresh keychain:

• On your iOS devices, open 1Password 4 for iOS, tap Settings > Sync > Sync Service and choose 'Disable Sync’.

• On the Mac, open 1Password 4 for Mac, and click the 1Password menu, then Preferences. Click Sync, and click Change syncing.

• Check the box to remove the data from Dropbox and confirm that you want to disable sync.

• Restart the Mac and iOS devices.

• Check your Dropbox folder and delete any other 1Password folders or files that the remove data checkbox did not take care of.

• On the Mac, go back to the Sync preferences, and click Dropbox. Click Choose vault, then navigate to your Dropbox folder and select Open. This will regenerate a 1Password folder in Dropbox, and that will contain a new 1Password.agilekeychain file.

• Allow Dropbox to fully sync.

• Go back into the iOS app and re-enable Dropbox sync. That should get everything on the same page for sure.

Please let me know how this works - if you have further questions, we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.