Why was I charged for ‘free’ update

Options
Pengman
Pengman
Community Member

I was an still am running 1Password 4.4.2.
Ostensibly I downloaded latest version for which I have been billed TWICE and I still can’t find it anywhere.
Say what?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Pengman,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password, and I'll do my best to get this sorted out for you just as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, I'm going to need just a bit of clarification here. You've posted in the iOS forum, but the version that you mention is from 1Password 4 for Mac. If you have been charged twice for the same purchase of 1Password for Mac we'd love to help rectify that. I took a quick look in our back office records using the email address attached to your forum account, and I was able to find a single license for 1Password 3 for Mac, with an upgrade to 1Password 4 for Mac - did you purchase an additional copy of 1Password from the Mac App Store?

ref: 282544

If you are referring to 1Password 5 for iOS, this app's Pro features are a free update for anyone who has previously purchased 1Password 4 for iOS. To ensure you have access to the Pro features in 1Password 5 for iOS without being charged a second time, please ensure that you are logged in to the iOS App Store with the same AppleID as you purchased 1Password 4 for iOS.

I hope this helps, but if you'll provide a bit more detail on your situation, we should be able to get this straightened out.

This discussion has been closed.