Bugs in the pro version

Options
gergo
gergo
Community Member

Is it possible, that 1password - even the pro version - has this huge bugs, or am I doing something wrong?

• I can't mark notes as favourite in iOS (there is no such button there under the notes)

• The items are completely misplaced after syncing from the Windows version (FTP accounts are in the wallet as FTP accounts in windows, but goes into the Logins category on iOS. (even their icon changes to the keyhole login icon).

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @gergo,

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit frustrated with 1Password's iOS app right now.

I can't mark notes as favourite in iOS (there is no such button there under the notes)

This is a known issue that our developers are working to fix. We know it's important and we'll do what we can to get this sorted just as soon as possible!

ref: OPI-772

The items are completely misplaced after syncing from the Windows version (FTP accounts are in the wallet as FTP accounts in windows, but goes into the Logins category on iOS.

Unfortunately, there are a few differences between how Windows organizes categories and how they are organized on iOS. We're working on closing this gap to ensure that you can easily find your data on all devices.

ref: OPW-194

I hope this helps, but if there's anything else you notice that needs a little polish, please let us know and we'll do what we can to have it fixed just as soon as possible. :)

This discussion has been closed.