Latest Agilebits update 4.4.2 stopped website password fill-in using Firefox [Resolved]

Options
POLYGLOT
POLYGLOT
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

Update 4.4.2 to App store purchased 1 Password 4 stopped website password fill-in on Mac using OSX 10.9.5 & Firefox 32.0.3 (due to lack of Code Signature Verification?). Wanting to retain CS Verif. (as recommended by Agilebits & Apple) & not being tech savvy, would anyone have step-by-step solution to restore fill-in? Thanks.

Comments

• POLYGLOT
    POLYGLOT
    Community Member
    Options

4.4.2 update on App Store purchased 1 Password caused password fill-in to stop working on Mac using OSX Mavrix 10.9.5 and Firefox 32.0.3 browser (due to lack of code signature verification?). Not wanting to lose cs verif. (as recommended by Agilebits & Apple!) & not being too tech savvy would appreciate step-by step if anyone has solution to restore. Thanks.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @POLYGLOT‌,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password! Let's try reinstalling the 1Password 4 browser extension for Firefox.

Please follow these steps:

• Open Firefox.
    • Click on the Tools menu, then Add-Ons.
    • Click the remove button next to the 1Password 4 extension and remove it.
    • Restart your Mac.
    • Launch Firefox and visit the following page: https://agilebits.com/browsers/index.html
    • Click the the big green button, and follow the instructions on the new page to install the extension.

This should get things behaving better for you, but if you're still having trouble please let me know and we'll investigate further. :)

• POLYGLOT
    POLYGLOT
    Community Member
    Options

Merci Megan! Works fine now. Hsieh, Hsieh!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @POLYGLOT‌

Thanks so much for letting me know that you're all sorted - I'm so glad I could help!

Since this issue is nicely resolved, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.