No answer from support+sales@agilebits.com during 10 days

Options
romikoops
romikoops
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

Hello.

My name is Roman Parashchenko, I am Head of IT and Development at Talendo AG.

We are already purchased 4-seat license for 1Password Mac + Windows about 1 month ago, but our team is growing and for now we need additional 4 seats.

I have tried to upgrade our license with your web site, but it forwarded me to 'support+sales@agilebits.com' email address. I sent 2 requests 10 days and 6 days ago from (address removed by admin) email address. No one answered me. Guys do you not want more money???

Please help us as soon as possible, because no other way to contact you except email and this forum.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @romikoops‌

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response. We've been hearing from a lot of users since the release of 1Password 5 for iOS, and our small team is doing our best to get back to our usual snappy responses just as soon as possible. Thanks for including your details in your post (I've since removed them for privacy reasons). I've located your email in our system and replied to you there.

Thanks so much for reaching out, I hope the email helps get you all sorted out! But we're here if you have any further questions or concerns.

ref: BHC-81939-832

This discussion has been closed.