My softbank login site

Options
Ho-Chen Shih
Ho-Chen Shih
Community Member

I can't get mysoftbank site to work..

This is one of the most used site in Japan for iphone users in Japan.

What are the tricks?

https://id.my.softbank.jp/sbid_auth/type1/1.0/ipcb.php?data1=mysb&data2=Nk20F4g9ZeoprmtsdlUKsgwv6RmmPNZ9&data3=6b0cb942e3454695abbdab59114decd1

Comments

• Hi @Ho-Chen Shih‌,

I'm sorry to hear it is not working. Can you tell me the following:

1. Which version of 1Password and iOS are you using on your iPhone?
    2. Where is it not filling in, in Mobile Safari with our 1Password extension or in our 1Browser inside the 1Password app?
    3. Do you have 1Password available on your computer?
  • Ho-Chen Shih
    Ho-Chen Shih
    Community Member
    Options

Mike
    Thanks for looking after this case for me. I am using 5.1 on ios8.1 from my iphone5s. Neither safari nor 1browser work. I do not have 1password on my computer. Actually i just tried from ipad and it works from both browsers... I also found out from google search that, no one succeed to login from iphone and is lowering rating of this apps...

• HI @Ho-Chen Shih‌,

So, it is only on the iPhone 5S that doesn't work. Can you confirm it works fine on other sites, it is just the Softbank site that 1Password doesn't fill on?

Can you tell me if iOS version is the same on both iOS devices, running iOS 8.0.2?

• Ho-Chen Shih
    Ho-Chen Shih
    Community Member
    Options

Mike, you are right. my bad memory both ipad and iphone are ios 8.0.2. i think this might have something to do with softbank site. The site seems to have logic to detect the phone number for auto login which is different from ipad i have...

also, most of sites are ok but I do find many sites that does not work when input fields are not ID/PASSWORD.... sometime it asks for phone numer, 3 or four fields and so on...

one of the site i use everyday is Subway site which also does not work.. https://rapico.jp/R03F764SUBWAY/PcCard/login
    for subway, it asks for card number then pin number. in 1password I put down ID for the card number and and pass for the pin number and end up with both files get populated with card number..

I am still new to this so will to go through your tutorial again..

• Ho-Chen Shih
    Ho-Chen Shih
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

I found two solutions to trick it.

1. use 1Broser and change the User Agent to Safari(iPad)
    2. use yahoo login authentification to mysoftbank site

by the way if use 1Broser with user agent set to 1Broser it will fail to load the login page.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Ho-Chen Shih

Thanks so much for doing that testing for us - I'm glad to hear that 1Browser works when you select the Safari user agent. I'm curious, does this site have a different mobile version that displays on your iPhone? If you're seeing a different version of the site when you log in on your iPhone vs. when you log in on your iPad, this might explain the discrepancy in filling.

• Ho-Chen Shih
    Ho-Chen Shih
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Megan,

Actually, iPad User agent stop working after a few days. I guess the url has token which get changed every few days. In stead, i changed it to use Chrome agent and it worked and is still working.

I found most of sites worked if use Chrome. The only problem is every showed in PC mode which is a bit too large the window from my small window. I can live with it for now. :p

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Ho-Chen Shih

Thanks again for that update! I'm glad to hear you've gotten to a point where you can live with it (for now). We'll do what we can to improve 1Password's behaviour here in the future. :)

This discussion has been closed.