Ironic situation signing on to agilebits discussions [Resolved]

Options
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

One of the first Logins I created was to this 1Password for Mac forum.

But it seems ironic to me that I have not yet found a way to create a Login that automatically completes the Sign On into these Discussions.
Yes, it's a trivial nuisance to click the "Sign In" button and then re-trigger the same Login, but is it really not possible ?

With all the sophisticated capabilities of 1Password, I think I must be missing something ???

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Lamplighter,

This discussion forum presents a unique challenge, as the main URL opens the sign-in pane in a pop-up, which 1Password isn't able to fill automatically. Please try changing the URL in your Login entry to this:

http://discussions.agilebits.com/entry/signin

1Password should behave better with this URL.

• Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Community Member
    Options

There you go again ! Thanks for that suggestion ... it works for me now the way I thought it should.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Lamplighter‌

Whoo! Happy to help. That one baffled me for a while until another (brilliant) user posted about it, so I can't take full credit. ;)

Since this issue is nicely sorted out now, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.