Please help with the question about the license.

Options
Star
Star
Community Member

Hi, I got a question about the license, which is, if I purchase 1Password Mac + Windows Bundle Single user license, from what I've read from the agilebit website (https://agilebits.com/store/licenses), all my family members ( 6 family members as maximum), not matter they use windows or Mac, can share this single license? Am I correct? If it is the case, does it mean that all family members can use their own master password and sync with their own device independently with this same single license? Just want to make sure my understanding is correct before I place the order. :)

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Star,

Thanks so much for your interest in 1Password, I'd be happy to help answer your questions.

You have read the license information correctly. Our Mac + Windows bundle will allow you and your family to use 1Password on Mac or Windows (or both!) on as many computers as you personally do.

This includes the ability to set up 1Password as a new/separate user with your own Master Passwords and your own databases. :)

I hope this helps, but we're here if you have any further questions or concerns!

This discussion has been closed.