How to help - MAC, Personal DB stored iCloud = Needs access shared DB in Dropbox (business)

Options
FlyinLimey
FlyinLimey
Community Member

So as the title hopefully illustrates. My issue is this. I have a user in my team that has a MAC and is using 1Password for their own needs. They have it working great (because it's an awesome program) between their MAC and iPhone using iCloud sync.

Now, I am faced with trying to integrate their ability to see our business database file that is stored in Dropbox. I am able to use our business file, dropbox is working well, a peer is also operational on the same database using his iPhone. So I know I have it setup ok. I just don't know where to turn to attempt to share the data we have in the business file with his personal file... any direction or help would be most appreciated.

Comments

• eva_s
    eva_s
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2014
    Options

Hi @FlyinLimey‌. If I am understanding you correctly, then you are trying to have the user on your team set up a secondary vault with the business database that syncs via Dropbox.

If that is the case then here is what your team member should do:
    1. Create a second vault in 1Password for Mac.
    2. Sync that second vault to the business Dropbox vault.

That should do it. Your team member will still be able to sync the business vault on his/her iPhone without switching their personal vault to Dropbox.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

This discussion has been closed.