Large 1password file

Options
DaveA
DaveA
Community Member

Hi

I have a large primary vault with nearly 1000 records, 5 with license files as attachments, and several smaller vaults with around 100 records in each. In my Dropbox\1password folder I can see that the former has over 60mb while the rest are only a few hundred kb in size. Backups are all less than 5mb.

I am concerned that the size of the primary vault file may cause problems with syncing or simply performance. Is there a problem? If so, what can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks, Dave

Comments

• eva_s
    eva_s
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DaveA‌. You should not be seeing issues with syncing or backups based on the size of your Primary Vault. While 1,000 records may seem large to you, we have done testing with much larger vaults without seeing any syncing issues. I would like to refer you to our email support team so that they can help you figure out what is going on.

Please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac: https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

-Eva

This discussion has been closed.