Need help with License

Options
rybu0305
rybu0305
Community Member

Can someone from Agile bits contact me about combining licenses and possibly purchasing more. I currently have 3 family packs. I would like to see if I can get a single license file instead of 3 so I can more easily keep track of them.

Thanks,

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rybu0305‌

We'd be happy to help you out here. Please email in to support@ agilebits .com with your existing purchase information (or at least the full name and/or email address associated with your 1Password Customer account) and we'll get you sorted. :)

• rybu0305
    rybu0305
    Community Member
    Options

I am bumping this because I sent another email to support@agilebits .com and have not received a response. This is disappointing service as someone who wants to buy more licenses of your product. I look forward to a response soon.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rybu0305‌

I sincerely apologize for the trouble here. We've heard from a lot of users since the launch of 1Password 5, and our small team is doing the best we can to get back to our usual snappy responses just as soon as possible. I've located your email in our system, and I'll ensure that someone answers you quickly.

ref: QZD-87293-259

This discussion has been closed.