1Password 5.0 for Mac from Mac App Store

Options
HappyCust
HappyCust
Community Member

First, let me say I like 1Password very much. But I thought I would share a problem I ran into. I am on Yosemite and just purchased 1Password 5.0 from the Mac App Store. I previously was using 1Password 3.8.22. I followed instructions in order to update to the new version, hoping information from 1Password 3.8.22 would be loaded into 1Password 5. But it did not work. I printed instructions from your site and I am confident I followed all correctly. I decided to start again from the beginning. However, I found after deleting the browser extension for version 3.8.22, that the extension for 1Password 4.2.4 is the one downloaded from your site. Even though your website stated "Note: These browser extensions are only for version 3 of 1Password" it sends the extension for 4.2.4. The extension Icon appears in the browser, but does not work. I am not sure if that is important or not as it relates to my problem. But I can not start again with the extension for 1Password 3.8.22. I will manually transfer the information. I am double backed up, version 3 still works, so no real issue. But I thought I would let you know there is an issue.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi there,

1Password v4.2.5 is the latest version, which works with 1Password 5 for Mac.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.