"Fill Login in Browser" for multiple items?

Options
ramblinwreck
ramblinwreck
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

Hi!

In the 1Password app on my Mac, I can CMD+click or SHIFT+click multiple items in either 'Favorites' or in a folder that I created (e.g. "Finance"), then when multiple items selected, I can right-click and select "Fill Login in Browser". This will open multiple tabs in Safari (e.g. a checking account page, credit card page, and a investments page), however it will only auto-fill the last tab that it opens (investments page). The checking/credit-card pages remain on the login page without my login credentials being entered.

I'm not sure if this ever worked (honestly, I just discovered the ability to open multiple items at once), so I'm wondering -- is this supposed to work? Because it would be awesome if so. It would automate something that requires lots of clicks every morning.

Versions of software used:

• OS X 10.10 Yosemite

• Safari 8.0

• 1Password 5.0.1

Thanks!
Chris

Comments

• ramblinwreck
    ramblinwreck
    Community Member
    Options

Bueller?

• Hi @ramblinwreck‌

You're right, that WOULD be awesome, and bonus points for the Ferris Bueller reference. As is, that's not expected to work though. The way that the browser talks to 1Password is such that we only fill the item that's in the front-most browser tab/window.

Certainly something we'll keep in mind for the future though.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.