WiFi Sync does not work for me

Options
Bernard Danino
Bernard Danino
Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to migrate from eWallet to 1Password. I managed generate a 1pif file thanks to the Perl scripts available somewhere and I also loaded it into a newly installed 1Password Windows 8 application. But I don't care about that. I need the data in a 1Password app installed on my iPhone6, and that's where I am stuck.
When I run the WiFi Sync, the application stalls on the PC, and it just shows no data on the IOS app. I eventually have to Delete the Sync on the IOS and kill the app on the PC.

What's next?

Of course I am using all the latest versions available of everything on both sides.

Thanks

Comments

• Good afternoon Bernard. Sorry for the trouble you're running into here. One thing you can try is tapping Sync Now twice on your iPhone in Settings > Sync. We have heard reports that this will jog the Wi-Fi sync into working. Let me know how this works out for you and if there's anything else I can do to help.

• Bernard Danino
    Bernard Danino
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. This does not help. Moreover, how could it? There is no such thing as tapping it twice. As soon as you tap it once the PC app asks for the Master password. After I type it in everything freezes as I described earlier. So there is no chance of tapping it twice in the IOS app.

• Bernard, sorry for the confusion, I misread the problem you were having. I spoke with our Windows developer and he tells me that this problem has been fixed in 1Password 4.1.0526 for Windows. Make sure you're running this latest version and give it another try.

This discussion has been closed.