Multiline address when inputing an Identity

NJKA
NJKA
Community Member
edited December 2014 in iOS

Hi, I'm sure I must be missing something obvious here, but I cannot figure out how to enter an address that contains two lines.
I.e. An Address format such as.

House Name
Village
City
Post Code

Thanks

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @NJKA,

You're not missing anything right now. Currently there is only one line for the address field in Identities. You can use the 'add new field' option to add any extra information that you might like, but it will not fill automatically with the address.

I've filed a feature request with our developers to see if we can't get this implemented in the future. Thanks so much for the feedback, I'm sorry that I don't have a better answer for you right now!

• NJKA
    NJKA
    Community Member

Wow, how did that get past beta testing. Ok thanks.

• Cormac Relf
    Cormac Relf
    Community Member

Just adding a bump here, almost 7 months on and still no movement on Address Line 2. It's actually useful for a lot of people, and it really can't be that hard to build if all the other fields made it.

Cheers.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2014

Hi Cormac,

Thanks so much for adding your feedback here! I'll be sure to pass your thoughts along to our developers.

ref: OPM-1053

• rmsiegel
    rmsiegel
    Community Member

This seems a very basic item to allow a carriage return line feed to enter multiple lines for an address. What's the holdup?

• It is on the to-do list. :)

• NTP
    NTP
    Community Member

BUMP
    (It would be great to have this fundamental feature woking soon)
    :smile:

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi NTP, thank you for letting us know you're also interested in this! I'll send your feedback to our developers. :)

This discussion has been closed.