Can't delete items in search results [It is deleted but the results aren't updated, will fix]

Options
dallasthiele
dallasthiele
Community Member
edited October 2014 in iOS

I'm trying to delete a login I no longer need. After I find the one I need to get rid of I'm clicking Edit then scrolling down to Delete Login. It pops up with a dialog asking if I want to delete. Once I hit delete it takes me back to the list I did a search for and that particular login is still listed. Thinking it was cached I tried forcing the sync with dropbox but that had no effect. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Running version 5.1 on an iPhone 6. This is with the pro features activated.

Comments

• Good morning @dallasthiele‌ and thanks for taking the time to write in. You're actually running into a known issue in 1Password where the search results are not updated when deleting an item. If you clear your search results you should see the item is no longer in your list (and won't be if you search for it again). Let me know if this is the case and if there's anything else I can do for you.

• dallasthiele
    dallasthiele
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you! I kept doing the loop of trying to delete it but never cleared my search to realize it wasn't there. Looks like the last one I tried is gone.

• Hi @dallasthiele‌,

Thanks for the update! That does confirm the issue we were thinking of and we'll have that fixed in a future update.

This discussion has been closed.