Attachments

Options
Ralph1
Ralph1
Community Member

Hello,

I´m an new user and wondering where to find the possibility to see attachments (like pdf) in secure notes in the iOS version of 1password.
It´s shon as a feature in the PRO-version, which I bought...

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

You can only add attachments from the desktop version. Once that is done, you can then sync them to the iOS version and view them.

• Ralph1
    Ralph1
    Community Member
    Options

Hi! ok, I know that, but I cannot view them on the iOS version! I added a PDF on the desktop version (there I can see it) and sync to iOS. In the iOS version I can see the new synced entry (e.g. secure note), but see no attachment there... what goes wrong?

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Ralph1‌

What sync method are you currently using?

• Ralph1
    Ralph1
    Community Member
    Options

syncing via WLAN and the IOS and Desktop Windows version both newest actual versions.

• Ben
    Options

Unfortunately WiFi sync doesn't (yet) sync attachments. Dropbox sync would be needed to get the attachments to sync from Windows -> iOS.

• Ralph1
    Ralph1
    Community Member
    Options

disapointing (for a new User) ... since in your PRO Ad you presentate this as a feature... not saying a word this isn't supported in the windows version... thanks anyway for your support.

• Ralph1
    Ralph1
    Community Member
    Options

edit: ....using WiFi-sync (the only sync I want to use)

• Good morning @Ralph1‌. Sorry for the trouble you're having with attachments in 1Password. Our Wi-Fi sync mechanism is lagging a little behind our Dropbox sync mechanism at this time. We just recently added attachment syncing with 1Password 5 for Mac on OS X Yosemite, and I will make sure that your vote is noted for bringing this same ability to 1Password for Windows. Again, my apologies for the trouble.

This discussion has been closed.