1password5 iOS - search feature requests

Options

iPhone IOS 1password

1.) please add the "search" function in the Favourites section. I have to click over to Categories just to find something I don't use often, or to check if I've included it.

** 2.) when searching for items, if I type something wrong and backspace all the way to the beginning it cancels the search and sends me back to the list. I then have to go back up on the touch screen to hit search again to start over. Very annoying

3.) when removing a previous search, if you backspace all the way through the previous search to the beginning it again cancels the whole search field and sends you back to the list (which one would simply touch if they were done searching). This is not a feature, it's an impediment.

4.) when 1password tells you the fault can not be synced and it doesn't recommend a "merge", it would be nice if the program could tells us what we should do to fix the problem. e.g. email help, forum, start over, give up, etc.

Comments

• Luxx
    Luxx
    Community Member
    Options

Every credit card I own has the numbers arranged 4x4x4x4 with a space in-between each block of 4 numbers, yet the only way I can enter a credit card number in that format (which greatly reduces typos) is to enter the number first in a notes field and then cutting/pasting into the credit card number field. Clearly the field will accept spaces, but the entry keypad does not allow them to be generated directly. Fail.

Entering an e-mail field for a website login is theoretically possible and I have actually added it on some accounts, but for no explainable reason, when I try to even add the field on my Spotify account, the app crashes instantly. Power down, relaunch, nothing helps. Deleting the entry and trying again? No dice. After 15 minutes of frustration, time to move on. Crap.

I will NEVER buy the Mac Version until screens stop opening and closing too fast to select objects, random crashes stop, and other generally poor performance is improved. My iPhone 6 Plus deserves better than this. New features? How about fixing the current ones?

• Ben
    Options

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions folks.

@Luxx have you emailed us about the crashes you are experiencing? If not, please do.

This discussion has been closed.