Not possible to add more than the primary vault in the PRO version

Options
Ralph1
Ralph1
Community Member

Hi, I´m using the newest iOS and Desktop-Windows-version and I cannot add secondary and more vaults. Only primary vault and the possibility to add a vault using Dropbox. But I don´t want to use Dropbox, I want to use more local vaults and sync these via WiFi to the Windows version.
In the ad banner you show this as a feature for the PRO version. What´s going wrong? See attachments.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Ralph1‌ Unfortunately, for the moment you're limited to Dropbox for secondary vaults. The vaults have to be created in the desktop version* and can then be accessed by 1Password for iOS via Dropbox after you've made the in-app purchase of its pro features.

*I haven't played with the Windows version of 1Password. I'm assuming you can do this like you can in the Mac version.

• Ralph1
    Ralph1
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, but I have to say again (as a very new user) that I´m very disapointed! I have 2 posts in the IOS forum and both times you say it is only supported in use with Dropbox: syncing attachments via WiFi doesn`t work in the iOS / Destop Windows version AND now secondary vaults are only supported syncing with Dropbox, not local via WiFi. I bought the PRO version two days ago because of the features your company advertised... "PRO version hat the abiillity to sync attachments and with the PRO version you have more than one vault". Your ads did NOT say it is only supported in syncing with Dropbox... I feel really ***** ... and think about to use the 30-day-money-back-guarantee. Hope this works not only via Dropbox...

• Ben
    Options

Sorry, but I have to say again (as a very new user) that I´m very disapointed!

Understood. I'm sorry about that.

I have 2 posts in the IOS forum and both times you say it is only supported in use with Dropbox:

That is true. Unfortunately more posts on the subject don't change that. Our developers are working on doing so, though.

"PRO version hat the abiillity to sync attachments and with the PRO version you have more than one vault"

Right, which is true. The Pro version can sync attachments and multiple vaults... Using Dropbox.

Hope this works not only via Dropbox...

It doesn't, currently. But hopefully that is something we can change.

... and think about to use the 30-day-money-back-guarantee.

If you've made a purchase from us within the last 30 days and decide you'd like a refund please feel free to drop us an email and we'll get you sorted out. If you purchased from Apple, you can request a refund from them here:

Officially their policy is that all sales are final, but often times if your purchase was recent they'll make an exception.

• Ralph1
    Ralph1
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @bwoodruff. Thanks for your reply. I think my post was a bit too aggressive and impulsive yesterday. I#ll keep in touch with 1password though il like it for the style and features already integrated. Hopefully your development department keeps an eye on the features missing in the "WiFi section"... I´m sure not to be the only one who would love to hear about improvements and enhancements for WiFi and Windows Version. Best regards. Ralph

• Ben
    Options

It is definitely in the works. :) You can keep an eye on our blog for updates:

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.