Organize logins in Safari extension? [Resolved - Mark your most-used as Favourites!]

Options
wlampkin
wlampkin
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

I've been using 1Password for a number of years now and love it. But I have one problem that I haven't found an answer to. Because of work, I have 34 logins for a particular website (yeah, it's crazy). Eleven show up when I click the 1Password icon in Safari's toolbar; and I have the option to click to "Show 23 more items." Of course, the three or four logins that I use the most are among those "23 more items."

Is there any way to re-organize the logins in the extension, so that the most-used ones are at the top and don't require extra clicks to access?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• The best way to handle this situation is to mark the 3-4 most popular logins as Favorites. Favorited items will appear first in the list.

• wlampkin
    wlampkin
    Community Member
    Options

Ah! Great. Thanks!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wlampkin,

I'm so glad to hear that Chad's suggestion helped.

Since this issue is resolved, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.