1Password 5.0 auto submit script continues to run [Resolved; normal for MAS version of 1Password]

Options
kseraphine
kseraphine
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

OSX: 10.10
1Password 5.0(500019)
iCloud Sync
Chrome 38.0.2125.104

I've had a few instances where the autosubmit script continues to run after submitting a login.

Chrome is my primary browser but I can't be positive it's only happened when auto-submitting in Chrome.

Here's what I see:

It doesn't seem to impact functionality. I can continue to autosubmit logins to other sites but it is quite annoying

Here's what the running process looks like:

/usr/bin/osascript -sd -T 259 -P /Users/kms/Library/Application Scripts/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper/1Password_Autosubmit.scpt

When I kill the process I get a pop up saying "Could not complete. Block device required"

I apologize if this has been reported already. I did not find anything by searching the forum.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Comments

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kseraphine‌,

This issue has already been reported in this thread.

This is absolutely normal, please refer to Mike's reply for more info.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with :smile:

Cheers!

Rad

• kseraphine
    kseraphine
    Community Member
    Options

Very good.

I have to work on my search skills I guess.

Thanks

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kseraphine‌

I'm glad to hear that Rad was able to point you to the answers that you needed! No worries about missing it in a search - I'm not always able to find what I need searching these forums either, they can be a bit finicky. ;)

Since this issue is resolved, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.