Wifi sync over ethernet

Options
ElvisIncognito
ElvisIncognito
Community Member

While troubleshooting Yosemite wifi problems, I switched a test server to ethernet and attempted to wifi sync an iPhone5. I noticed that the 1Password service on the server was transferring data at 2MB/s+. 10 minutes later it was still transferring data at that speed. If I moved from the 1P app on the iPhone the transfer would stop, but it would start up again if I brought it back up. Expected behavior for ~300 simple logins or so? Thanks.

iPhone5/8.1 1P/5.0.1Mac/5.1iOS

Comments

• Hi @ElvisIncognito‌,

That is definitely not normal. We are tracking down a rare bug where you could get into a bad state with an attachment sync over the Wi-Fi network. It basically keeps looping it until the iOS app would accept it. That would explain why you're seeing so much traffic, especially if it is a large attachment.

To find out if it is the same bug, could you reproduce the problem, and then email us your diagnostic report on your Mac to support+forum@agilebits.com with a link to this thread and also include your forum name, so it'd be easy to track it down.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.