Having trouble with 1Password, but I haven't heard from the support team yet

Options
cw124
cw124
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

Hello,

I'm hoping somebody at AgileBits will read this. I raised a ticket by emailing support+mac@agilebits.com 10 days ago. When nothing happened for a while, I forwarded the issue to support+urgent@agilebits.com. That was 6 days ago. Absolutely no response other than from BitBot.

The support id is [#XPF-33675-963].

Thanks,

Chris.

AgileBits Update:We've been hearing from a lot of users since the launch of 1Password 5, and our team is doing the best that we can to get to each and every user just as soon as possible.

You will notice however, that you may receive a quicker response by posting the details of your problem in the forums, or by using our Search tool to find posts dealing with similar issues. We're prioritizing our forum support because it gives us the ability to help multiple users with one post.

If you prefer to chat with us one-on-one, our team is working around the clock to get your questions answered!

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@cw124‌

What is the issue ? You may get great advice here. If its personal in nature then please do wait on the support staff to respond.

• IPBrian
    IPBrian
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem....I opened a case on 10-17-14 and zero response. I understand case overload, but this seems a bit on the bad side.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

Again, is the issue something we can help with ?

• Thank you for trying to help out @thightower! We appreciate your help, as we've been pointing people to our wonderful forums, where we have lots of people willing to help out!

@cw124 - I see that Laura has already contacted you directly

@IPBrian - can you DM me your Support ID and I can look into things?

This discussion has been closed.