Dropbox Syncing Continuously

Options
deancrobinson
deancrobinson
Community Member

Hi,
I am running 1Password for Windows (v4.1) with my Vault located in a Dropbox folder on my desktop. I have previously just used by iPhone 5S running IOS8.0.2 to sync 1Password for IOS (5.1) with the Dropbox Vault.
Somewhere in the recent past when I upgraded software on my iPhone, the Dropbox Sync was turned off. I just went in to switch it back on. I received a warning message when doing so that the IOS version of the Vault was different from the Dropbox version. I chose to merge them. It seemed to run and at one point showed that I had the same number of items in both with 100% match. However, the Sync process would run through to about item 165 and then get caught in a continuous loop and not complete.
I looked at some posts in this forum and followed the actions of Disabling the Dropbox Sync on my iPhone, deleting the data, and then re-establishing connection with the Vault in by Dropbox folder. Same problem occurs where it gets to item 165 and seems to loop and never complete the sync.
Can you please provide some suggestions on how I resolve?
Thanks,
Dean

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi Dean

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

—iOS—
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

—Windows—
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#win

Then attach the reports to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

Thanks!

• deancrobinson
    deancrobinson
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    I have just emailed through diagnostic information for both iOS and Windows. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Regards,
    Dean

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @deancrobinson‌

I've tagged this ticket appropriately so our support gurus will have the full history when they reach your ticket. We're a little backlogged at the moment, so we appreciate your patience!

ref: CJF-95739-322

This discussion has been closed.