Sync using iCloud on OS X App ?

Options
Nemrod
Nemrod
Community Member

Hi,

When upgrading to OS X 10.10 & iOS 8.1 sync using iCloud wasn't possible anymore.

So i tried using WiFi or DropBox but without success. I send a request to the support but after few mails no one is helping, even answering.

I recently see on a blog that sync using iCloud i back, it's ok from iOS but when i tried from OS X i only can select Dropbox.

Any idea ?

Thanks
Nemrod

Comments

• Hi @nemrod,

I apologize we haven't responded to your email yet, we have a massive backlog from the two major updates of 1Password and we're trying our best to answer everybody's email as fast as we can. You should have gotten a reply from our bot with the support ID and we will try to get back to you. In the meantime, I can help you with the questions or issue you have here.

If you can only see Dropbox, Wi-Fi, or Folder Sync, that means you have the website version of 1Password. The website version of 1Password cannot use iCloud anymore on Yosemite, only the Mac App Store version can use that. We explained why here: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/30446/icloud-changes-in-the-website-version-of-1password-5#latest

You can use the iCloud sync between the iOS apps but you can't sync it to the Mac unless you have the Mac App Store version of 1Password.

Can you explain what's going on with the Wi-Fi or Dropbox? They should work just fine between iOS and Mac. If you're okay to use Dropbox, I can help you get that working. If you could give me the details as what was not working when you tried to switch to Dropbox, I can try to figure out what's wrong.

This discussion has been closed.