iPhone 6+ and 1Password 5.1.1 issues

Options
mizar
mizar
Community Member

OK, I'm new to this and it might be my fault but I think there are major issues with the 6+ screen or TouchID. If I use TouchID all I see when trying to unlock is a grey screen with the 1Password logo - only option is to restart the app. If I use the master password instead, it works. And the secure notes doesn't work either, but I think this bug has been acknowledged. I'm trying to decide whether to pay for 1Password on my mac, windows machine and iOS devices! Not looking good at the moment!

Comments

• charlie999
    charlie999
    Community Member
    Options

I have an iPhone 6 plus and it works fine. I also have 1Password on the Mac running Yosemite and that works fine aswell.

I'm not a developer but have you tried removing the app, giving the phone a hard reset and putting it back on? In my experience as long as you have successfully synced then when you reinstall you will be first asked to connect to your synced vault.

• mizar
    mizar
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the help, charlie999. I had already re-installed without success but once you said you had everything working on the 6+ I tried again; deleted the app, re-installed and synced to my Mac (I'd previously only created a test vault). It seems to work OK now - thanks again!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the assist @charlie999. Glad to hear you are up and running @mizar!

This discussion has been closed.