disabled fields

Options
TheDJ
TheDJ
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

I have this one login page, where 1 of the fields is disabled (using the disabled attribute) until the username and password fields have been filled in.

The configuration of the entry of this webpage is setup correctly in 1password (I checked the webform details). However because the field is disabled, Safari+1password don't enter (or are not allowed to enter, or get wiped out after entering) the value into the form before submission and the login thus fails.

Can you guys improve the logic to bypass this 'disabled' JS check of the vendor and help me to get logged in without copy pasting my password ;)

The page in question is: https://login.twinfield.com

Comments

• On the Mac, I tried doing a manual save, which seems to fill everything appropriately. I can't fully test without a real account, but it appeared to work.

One thing to try in addition, is to edit the item, and set the submit field to Never submit. This will prevent 1Password from auto-clicking the Login button on the page, therefore it should give the fields time to fill.

• TheDJ
    TheDJ
    Community Member
    Options

Perhaps browser specific ? I'm using Safari on Yosemite.

• @TheDJ‌ I'm using the same browser, same OS. As I said, with as much as I could test, the fields appeared to fill fine when using a manual save.

This discussion has been closed.