update to 1P 5 app store version

Options
pbsloep
pbsloep
Community Member

After updating to Yosemite, I also updated 1P4 to 1P5 on both my desktop and two laptops. However, the version on my desktop now says 'trial expired'. Since it is the app store version I am using, I have no way of reentering the license information. I can't even redownload. I bought a license for 1p4 at the app store. How do I get back to a fully functional 1Password?

Comments

• pbsloep
    pbsloep
    Community Member
    Options

was able to resolve the issue myself.
    Removed 1 Password.app, then reinstalled from App Store. Upon opening 1Password, I got an error message saying that it had used the wrong helper app, the one from my bootable integral backup (using Carbon Copy, which sits on a disk that is always attached) rather than the one on the disk I had booted from. Restarted with the Clone disk unattached, opened 1Password and everything was fine.
    I don't expect this is an issue may people will run into, but you never know ...

• Hi @pbsloep‌,

You aren't the only one that saw that issue, I'm sorry that you hit that. Version 5.0.2 which is Waiting For Review with Apple also resolves it from our end, so you shouldn't get it again on subsequent updates (assuming I did my job right).

Please let us know if you run into any other issues.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.